Hi, all! Welcome back to my blog!
I hope you guys are just as excited for summer as I am! As you know, with summer comes all the cool summer fashion trends that we all love and look forward to every year. If you’re like me and preparing to get your summer wardrobe together, this post is just for you!
Today I’m sharing my top 10 summer wardrobe essentials. To read all about them, just keep on scrolling 🙂
1. Slide Sandals – slide sandals are perfect for summer because they’re super effortless. You literally just slide them on and go! I suggest getting a pair in colors that go with everything like black, white, or nude.
2. Sunglasses – with sunglasses you don’t have to choose between fashion and function. You can protect your eyes and amp up your outfit all at the same time. There’s a reason they come in so many colors and styles.
3. One Piece Swimsuits – one pieces are so in right now! They’re sexy, but more importantly, they provide that extra coverage that most women desire, which is why they’re sometimes preferred over two pieces.
4. Rompers/Jumpsuits – what I love about rompers and jumpsuits is they’re quick and easy pieces that have all the style but require little to no thought; the outfit is already complete as soon as you purchase it. These pieces are also what I consider the perfect lunch (or brunch) outfit.
5. Maxi Dresses – Maxi dresses are one of my favorite style of dresses. They’re breezy and billowy and not the least bit restrictive like some fitted dresses. They are literally the perfect way to combat the summer heat in style.
6. Floppy Sun Hats – I love a good hat, and what I love about these are they serve as a great sun visor while simultaneously adding style to your outfit. I promise you, summer accessories make a huge difference.
7. Denim Shorts – who wants to sweat in hot, restrictive jeans all summer?! Not me! Get you a few pairs of denim shorts and show off those legs this summer. You won’t regret it.
8. White T-Shirts – all t-shirts are cool, but white ones in particular are a classic summertime staple because they’re versatile and pair well with any bottoms- shorts, skirts, jeans. You name it.
9. Off-the-Shoulder Tops – jump on trend with an off-the-shoulder top this summer! They’re feminine, classy, and great for showing off a bit of skin without exposing too much.
10. Sundresses – we don’t call summer “sundress season” for no reason. Lol. Like rompers, jumpsuits, and maxi dresses, sundresses are stylish, effortlessly feminine, and appropriate for almost any occasion.
Which item on my list is your favorite and why? Also, what’s on your summer wardrobe essentials list? Chat with me down below.