Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have an amazing day with your loved ones. Remember that today is the day that we celebrate life, give thanks for all our blessings, and remind our loved ones just how much we love and appreciate them. Don’t let the day pass by without showing your appreciation and truly being thankful for all that you have 🙂
In honor of Thanksgiving, I want to share everything that I’m thankful for this year (and every year)!
1. Of course you all know that I’m so incredibly THANKFUL for my wonderful family (as dysfunctional as we are sometimes lol). This year we welcomed two beautiful babies into the family. My cousins Sariah Dior Kendall (my God baby) and Mason Dominick Willis. I love them so much already, and I’m so proud of my cousins Kaylnn and Karizma for being strong mothers and birthing such amazing babies into this world. They are a true blessing!
2. My boyfriend and his sweet family. My boyfriend has really brightened my world. He’s one of the sweetest, most thoughtful guys I’ve ever been with. His family is also so kind and loving. I’m happy that they’ve welcomed me with open arms.
3. My car (there’s a deeper meaning behind it, so hear me out…). After 5 years of not driving, this year I got a car and gained the courage to start driving again. As many of you already know, in 2013 I was in a really terrifying car accident that caused me to have driving anxiety. I had no idea when I would start driving again (I honestly thought I would never see the day). I’m so thankful that I stepped out on faith and went for it this year. I can honestly say that 2018 has been the year of overcoming challenges for me. God is good!!
4. My ability to work and take care of myself. I’m so thankful that I’m able to work and support myself. There are so many people out there who can’t, and I’ve learned to count my blessings. While my current job isn’t my dream job, I’m thankful to at least have a job and a way to get the things I need/want. I never want to seem unappreciative and ungrateful, so every day I remind myself to give thanks.
5. The genuine people who support me and believe in me (even when I have a hard time believing in myself). I’m so thankful for the few supporters that I do have. The people who read my blog and respond to my insta stories. It’s highly appreciated. I work really hard on my blog, and sometimes I don’t feel like my hard work is recognized enough, but again, I do appreciate the few people who do take the time to support me. I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate you all.
Love you all! Once again, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it’s a great one!
While you’re here, tell me… what are you thankful for this year?